In my experience fish has its own flavor so whenever you try to make fried fish avoid too many ingredients. The simplest way is the best way to cook fish. In the following recipe, I just used four main ingredients and I used the fresh bread crumbs made from bread slices in a blender. If you want to have a crispy fried fish then make sure to defrost it properly before marinating it. Pat dry fish with a kitchen towel to make sure that it is fully dry. Marinate it after drying it fully for better results.
- 1kg boneless fish
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. mustard powder
- 1 egg
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder to taste
- 3 lemon’s juice
- Bread crumbs as required
Method Of Crispy Fried Fish
- Marinate the fish with flour, mustard powder, salt, red chili, egg, and lemons for 3-4 hours.
- Now heat the oil in a wok. Coat the fish with bread crumbs and deep fry.
- Serve hot with mayonnaise dip. You can take any type of boneless fish for this recipe. I used pangasius fish which is easily available in the frozen section in shopping marts.
- Do try this recipe and share your feedback in the comments section below.